The danger here is both physical and psychological. Too tight wrapping leads to internal damage during operation of the joint itself and may even damage the muscle. Is This Program a Kyle Leon Scam?
In addition, the habit of sometimes makes the person dependent on the presence of this winding and does not work without it. In fact, for most - it's just a tool for relaxation. They allow the passage of the weakest in the squat (lower) point and thus make it possible to load more weight.
The key to this is:
• Harnesses should take high-quality and flexible;
• Joints should be pre-stretch and warm up;
• Less than 80% of the maximum load they are not used;
• As a rule, are not tightly wound;
• Do not wind them longer than one series;
• Not to do so, if your knees hurt, and do not eliminate the pain with simple analgesics.
Which take the weight?
First, take a smaller load, in order to properly learn the mechanics of movement, for example, about 25% of body weight. For example, will the Olympic standard 45-pound vulture without any cargo. 100% money back guarantee
Only after improving the mechanics add weights and do it slowly and gradually. Do I need a belt with weights? During training, squats - definitely not needed. You've got to focus on the correct position of the body, and the belt can only fail.